Yesterday began the ONE YEAR COUNTDOWN. I have to admit I feel so stressed out already over this wedding. I feel like I have alot to do and I keep putting things off. I have been meaning to call the caterer now for weeks, in fact I decided it was time I made mom in charge of that step since she said food was the most important part for her haha. I really can't do anything until I meet with the caterer. After I meet with them I will know if I need to rent dishes, silverware or if they provide them. After I get that over with then I can call Parties etc about renting the tent, dancefloor, tables, chairs, linens, etc... That sentence right there just gave me a headache.
So in the past month I have been working out while I watch two and a half men everynight. I figure two and half men is a priority in my book so its the perfect time to excercise. I do a multitude of things and I have no pattern to it. I do like 50 crunches, then squats, then i ride an imaginary bicycle on my back (my favorite because it feels like childsplay compared to the rest haha), then I do some air punches which helps with my arm flab, then some leg kicks. Ever since Jess told me about her belly dancing I do some wild swingy hip moves too. I look absolutely ridiculous and when Alex is here I lock myself in my room. This morning I woke up at 5:30 and went running. I ran into a fox and it scared the hell out of me so I might start switching to early morning biking (easier to escape wild animals).
School is going great. All my classes are so easy. I have gotten an A or B on everything I've done so far. I wish getting a masters wasn't so hard and time consuming because I would do it if I could skip out on the real world for another 2 years but alas, its time Jamie gets a jjjob. geez almost couldn't say it.
YOur up early! GOod job on the early morning run!scary fox I would have peed my pants.
ReplyDeleteI laughed when I read the part of belly dancing. We can look like idiots together!lol I was surprised how much hip popping there is.ha!