- Pumpkin latte, chai, coffee as a whole. I have become so addicted to coffee and chai. I literally cannot leave the house without having a cup. Better that than alcohol right? haha

- Kotex femine products. Ok this might be a bit wierd but they actually almost make having a period fun haha. look at these colors!!!

-Apples. Apples are a superfood. An apple a day keeps the doctor away! My favorites are gala.

-leopard clothing. I always love leopard clothes but lately I have found a ton of cute things so It has become a new love all over again haha.

-owl decorations, jewelry, etc...
panera has a good pumpkin spice latte. i get one every thursday=]
ReplyDeleteI've never had it! I always get overwhelmed when ordering food at panera and completely forget to get a different drink haha. I am pretty obsessed with starbucks and lately have been making my own.
ReplyDelete