Sunday, February 7, 2010

supa bowl

Today is the day that I have waited 365 days for. Super Bowl.

Just kidding! I really could not care less about football. Although I do find football a very good excuse to drink a few beers and eat hot wings :]

For lack of things to say I think I will make a list of my favorite foods:

1. steamed lobster
2. fried green tomatoes
3. Sushi of all kinds
4. smoked salmon and creem cheese bagels with capers
5. baked chicken
6. olives and pickles
7. extra sharp cheese

my favorite alcoholic drinks:
1. pain in de ass (rum runner swirled with pina colada)
2. white zinfandel
3. mead (honey wine)
4. sangria with fresh fruit diced in it
5. frangelico
6. dirty bananas
7. buttery nipple shots

off to enjoy my wine and watch super bowl!

CHEERS.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh my 21st is tomorrow what drink should I gettttt??? that is if the bars can even open because we're getting MORE snow. WTF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well where are you going? I feel like every bar/restaraunt has their own drink that is amazing.

    ReplyDelete