Thursday, April 29, 2010

destination wedding

Alex and I are thinking of doing a destination wedding. As for anything I am going to make a pro and con list:

Pro's
-put the money towards a week long adventure as opposed to a 4 hour wedding
-vacation for the whole family!
-be able to buy the Betsey Johnson dress I want as opposed to a wedding dress I would never wear again
-save on alot of work, invitations, setup, dj, cater, etc...

Con's
-you only get married once so why not have a big extravaganza
-less potential presents...which isn't a big deal because there isn't a thing in the world that we really NEED
-having family there on honeymoon...even though Im hoping everyone would leave the day after the actual ceremony...haha

AHHH I dont freakin know. Mom really wants me to do a destination wedding but I am afraid I may be disapointed by not actually doing the whole huge process of getting married. Maybe after I look at a few venues I will have a better idea of what I want because right now the only thing I KNOW is that I am wearing red Betsey Johnson stilletoes with rhinestones across the front :] More reason to have a short wedding dress to show them puppies off haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment