As most of you know, I don't have air conditioning. Most of the time during the summer it really doesn't bother me because I spend so much time outside. This week I have alot of things to do inside and I am boiling. Yesterday I took 3 showers! I have to say my complection is nice because I'm sweating so much! Anyhow, I had a list of things I wanted to do today but they really didn't get accomplished :[
Tomorrow I was going to finish painting my shutters and wednesday Alex and I were going to water country but the forecast is calling for thundershowers both days so we are just going to play this week by ear. Regardless, I am glad to get to spend 2 days with Alex. He hasn't had a day off in 2 weeks.
This week is firefighters convention in Ocean City. This means OC will be crawling with sexy firefighters from the East Coast. On saturday Jess and I are going up to meet some firefighters from New York that I met last year. My favorite firefighter in particular is named Gary and he is alot of fun so I can't wait for Jess to meet him. He is close to 50 and he told me he was in a firefighters of New York calender...I didn't believe him but the week after the convention last year he sent me his calender! There Gary was, Mr. April in all his glory!
Anyhow have a steamy week (take that however you may!)
No comments:
Post a Comment