I haven't blogged in quite a while so I will update you on my happenings here lately! On Wednesday Alex and I went to Annapolis and walked around downtown, got sushi at Nano, and went to the mall. At about 5 we decided to drive over to D.C. to go to Betsey Johnson and visit Amanda at her new house. We had dinner at our favorite Georgetown bar, Mr. Smith's and while waiting for Amanda we walked around the National Cathedral. The cathedral was absolutely the most beautiful building I've ever seen. I loved it. We went at night and walked all around it and they had spotlights surrounding it so all of the angles and curves were very dramatic. We walked through the Bishop's garden as well, and sat for a while and talked. Then we went to pick up Amanda and hang out at a local bar in the new town where she lives. It was a very fun day overall!
I found out some information about becoming Catholic today. The classes start in September and end by Easter of the next year. That will be in plenty of time before the wedding so Father Porter can marry us! I am excited about the classes and everything. Alex is going to go and be my mentor. In the meanwhile I will keep reading my catholic book.
Well that is all for now. This upcoming week is full of yardwork, and taking care of stuff over at the new house. Peace and Blessings, Peace and BLESSINGS :] bahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment