Saturday, June 12, 2010

Richmond

I have been in Richmond since Thursday! And ready to go home! Kids are so tiresome. I just don't ever see myself having any but who knows... Yesterday we went to Homegoods which is a division of Marshalls. Boy was that exciting. I bought some stuff for the new house.

I also found a woman to do the engagement photos. If I like her work she will do the wedding as well. Her work is absolutely amazing and she was highly recommended by Anne so I trust her opinion. Things seem to be moving right along with wedding planning. Venue. caterer. chair, tent, linen, china rental. engagement pics. YAY this wedding stuff is kind of easy.

OH I can't believe I almost forgot to mention this...I think the other day I blogged about wanting a ruby rolex...well I mentioned it to mom and we went and looked at them yesterday. So now I have to decide whether I want a new car or a Rolex for my graduation/weding gift. A new car would be practical I realiz, but the Rolex is something I would have forever, and I could pass it on. Plus cars come and go, I know that I will buy a new car in the future, but I will never have another opportunity to own a watch that costs 27,000. So I am getting the watch. It is being specially made so I don't have a picture of what it will look like but I will describe it: solid 18kt yellow gold, the numbers will have rubys on them, and there is 50 diamonds going around the watchface. It is absolutely breathtaking, and it looks amazing with my engagement ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment