Friday, July 9, 2010
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Gabi's wedding is in almost a month and I am a bridesmaid! I am all of a sudden getting kind of nervous because I can be a little bit of a weeper when it comes to situations like this. I went to a wedding a few months ago and I cried, and cried, and cried..and cried. I really didn't even know the couple THAT well. I can only imagine what I will be like being in a close friends wedding. This will be good haha. And more importantly...WHAT ABOUT MY OWN. I cry at the thought of walking down the isle and seeing Alex. Seriously Im tearing up now. Great, Im going to work on toughening up in the next few months. Ok thats all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have been wondering the same thing...as I always cry at weddings even for people I don't even know. More so even than funerals!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to be a mess on your Wedding Day.
I really want you to see Melvins...I'm going to send you a link.