Monday, September 13, 2010

ipod shuffle

first ten songs that came up when i pressed shuffle on my ipod:

days go by. lifehouse (never listen to this)

so beautiful. Darren Hayes (no clue who he is)

hoedown throwdown. Miley Cyrus (ok she is good haha)

american idiot. Greenday (Greenday is ok I guess)

beautiful disaster. Kelly Clarkson (This was a great cd but I never listen to it anymore)

happy? Mudvayne (no clue)

my worst fear. Rascal Flatts (ew hate them!)

there's a wall. Miranda Lambert (ehhh, she was ok)

love is looking for you. Miranda Lambert (ok my shuffle sucks)

you get me. Michelle Branch (i listened to her in the 9th grade alot)

This was lame. I hardly ever actually listen to any of these people haha.

ok your turn!

1 comment:

  1. Jump, Jump, Jump - Joy WIlliams [on some random mix from a long time ago]
    Angels & Girlfriends - Five for Fighting [no idea where this CD came from]

    One Girl Revolution (Remix) - Superchick [favorite band of 7th grade in 2002]
    My Desire - Kirk Franklin

    Waiting in Vain - Bob Marley

    Moonlight Serenade - Pirates of the Carribean Soundtrack [still loving it]

    Hide & Seek - Slick Shoes

    Lift Me Up - The Benjamin Gate [I actually hate this song. I don't love a lot of these. I guess my life's switched over to Pandora]
    Learning to Breathe - Switchfoot

    The Real Thing - Gwen Stefani

    ReplyDelete