Well, Anne was having a terrible pest issue in her bathroom the last time I went to Parker Place. So this morning I woke up at 5 am or so and it hit me that she needs to set off a bug bomb. So I told her my idea when I got there this morning and we went to Ace and she got some. After that we took a little buying trip to Salvation Army and this store called Habitat for Humanity. I had never been there and it was full of sinks, tubs, cabinets, furniture, basically anything you would need if you were restoring or building a house. So that was a helpful place to know about since Alex and I are doing just that here shortly. Anne also showed me the location of her first store before she moved downtown.
Then for the rest of the afternoon I gave some organization to her fabric rack, re-arranged the area I did the other day (because stuff sold!!), and also began a new project that I didn't get to finish today. I also priced stuff because there was alot of things missing a tag. So that was my fun day. It flew by. I think I could volunteer doing this forever haha.
It's funny how much of her stuff looks like your house! You all must think alike
ReplyDeletewe definitely have similar taste...which is good taste if you ask me! haha.
ReplyDeleteYou've never been to the Habitat Store?
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! It's my all fav. place for great deals!
Tip of the day...
Make a notebook of 510
take measurements of all doors and windows
rooms, porches etc.
Then keep the notebook in the car with you at all times so that when you are at an auction, habitat store etc. and you see things like windows, porch decking etc. you will be able to check the sizes before you buy.
I did this and it helped a lot.
that is ingenious! definitley doing that.
ReplyDelete