suddenly my newsfeed on facebook is scattered with "engagement" pictures. So of course that makes me wonder if I am behind or something haha. It didn't really occur to me this was necessary but I would like to put a picture in the paper. I was thinking I would just wait for an actual marriage announcement. Idk...I've never been married before so I am confused on this topic. Oh that reminds me...I was talking to my old boss and this is what she said to me "Well, for your first wedding it is definitely nice to have a large wedding but for your second you would want something small". Is that sad or what?! I couldn't help but laugh and she said well hopefully that won't be the case!
So today Alex cut the grass at 510 and I pulled weeds, de-vined the porch, planted some flowers that Anne gave me, and collected stuff from the yard. It actually looks like somebody lives there! I feel better about buying the house now that it is cleaned out and looks cute again. We work ourselves to death lately. He gets off work, I get off work or school, and we both go over there and work on that house till we can hardly stand anymore. No wonder I am so sore all the time!
TATA fo now :]
No comments:
Post a Comment