Wednesday, June 9, 2010

martha stewart

I was sitting here wondering today why exactly it is that Alex and I wanted such a long engagement when we already live like married people and today while reading a martha stewart magazine I remembered...I wanted to MAKE alot of stuff for the wedding! I wanted to make jewelry for the bridesmaids, table decorations, ceremony decorations, and MAYBE even the invitations...I almost think it would be cheaper just to pay someone else to make them because I would have to buy a quality printer and it would take forever to do all the handwork that I would want done. One day long ago I even wanted to make my dress...Thank goodness I am over that haha.

Right now my latest obsession is Rolex's. My sister got a Rolex when she graduated college and I can't help but hope that maybe I will get one too. haha. I put in the word to mom for a Ruby Rolex today...I think I am going to talk to dad about it...always a better chance with him. I don't even want to get my hopes up. The ones I saw were 14,000 to 34,000.

Ok well I am going to Richmond for the weekend so I hope all of you have a great weekend as well!

1 comment:

  1. Hey if you really do hand make the invitations..please let me know so I can't help. =] And everything else for that matter. We should have a wedding weekend where we just work on the stuff for it. Prob be exhausting, but fun! We could take breaks on the slip n slide! ha ((actually it would be a good winter project!))

    ReplyDelete