Sunday, May 23, 2010

my weekend

For some reason this has been the most stressful week I have had in the whole year...which is crazy since this is my first week of summer vacation! I really just don't feel like getting into that but I will tell you what I did this weekend.

Yesterday I cut grass, sprayed roundup on the weeds, cleaned rabbit cage, vacuumed, and did laundry

Today I pulled a ton of weeds, cleaned the garage out, did more laundry, pulled all of my winter clothes out of the drawers and put them on the attic, and tonight Nicole came over and we had a rabbit play date.

Yea so that wasn't a very fun weekend but next weekend will be! I am going to visit Jess! We are probably going to our favorite store (forever 21), and ride horses, and go to a bar or club, and possibly get sushi knowing us. That is mostly just a guess of how the weekend will go but its a good chance we will do it all haha. I really am needing some best friend time :]

Well I am going to watch my new favorite show: Girl Meets Gown.

Oh that reminds me I am thinking of doing a blog of wedding dresses I like :] maybe I will work on that now

1 comment:

  1. I'm in need of best friend time too..I miss you=[

    ReplyDelete